● Name, email address and other identifying information
● Your contact details and personal account/registration details
● Our communication with you
● Information we collect when you use our Website
● Information in relation to social media
In case of any important query, or registering on our site, or collaborating with us, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Purpose of using your Personal Information:
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience - Your individual needs are catered in a much better way.
2. To improve our website - This helps us enhance our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
3. Better customer service - We effectively respond to your customer service requests and support your needs.
4. To administer an initiative, a survey, education & training or other site feature.
5. To send periodic emails - Information required for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your educational activities, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related. information regarding examinations, exchange programs, training programs, partner organizations etc. IIFA implements a variety of security measures to ensure & maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information and your personal or familial security.
Kindly note that the International Institute of Fashion and Arts (IIFA) does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This, however, does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep thisinformation confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our sole discretion, International Institute of Fashion and Arts (IIFA) may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.